DRESSES

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sit down and breathe...

 How I wish the luxury of having a craft studio like this :

 with nice big table, plenty of room for fabric cutting for any sort of projects.

or like this :

 cute and neat.
 
or like this :

 pale green in color and an island table.
 
or like this :

 colorful and chearful, full of stuffs.
 
images from Google
 
 
But what I have is :
just this tiny 4'6" x 4'6" space.
 
The trusted machine is an 80's inherited from Mami, named Lady Gaga. The console was previously my kitchen cupboard. Small-humble space it may seems, I however find peace here. I can't thank enough that my husband hung the light as a surprise gift for me while I was away in Britain. 


And these pair of butterflies are from my daughter : "It's for your curtain, Mommy..." says her.


 
Alhamdulillah, Thank You ya Allah Rabbil Alamin.

No comments: