It's now nicely hanged in the guest room.
Again, I bought the fabric during our trip to Japan at a shop called TOMATO. It was on price reduction which only cost RM4.00 per meter. Dirt cheap I would say considering the quality and thickness of the fabric. I didn't really know what I would end up with when I bought all the fabrics. For this one it was only 4 meters or so. Hence, I didn't have enough for the conventional curtain which the curtain tape is sew on one side of the fabric and gathers are formed once we slot in the curtain hangers. Y'know what I mean.
Instead, I took the pain staking step to create the pleats before sewing the curtain tape. In this way, I would be able to dictate the required length to suit my window size. I consider it as pain staking as I did try hard to get the match print due to repetitive print design of the fabric.
For more little detail, I capped the curtain top with bias in cream that I made from selvages cut out from the fabric.
Having done with two sets of curtains for our home, I now am looking at the main sliding door at our living room.
For now, she is dressed with an unappropriate size curtain which need to be clipped together, so it will close!
I already have in mind the fabric that I'd love to have, however, it's quite steep in price... so that will have to wait. Hopefully.... I'll get it done someday.
For now, I want to strike out curtain from my list first.