DRESSES

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Walking slow and deodorant

I had to undergo an emergency surgery last Friday. It sounds frightening, right? Indeed it's frightening. The surgery was to remove a twisted right ovarian cyst and it hurts so much! I'll try to write about it someday.

Since it's been a week since the surgery, I now feel a lot better though I still walk so slow like a slow-lorry. Funny thing, Mok my beloved grandma is at our home now.
Nada said : "There are two people walk so slow now... Tok and Mommy!". ...... Aku cili jugak kang mulut budak nih!

Since I came back from the hospital, I can't walk up the stair to our bedroom. So, Harris took the trouble to bring down the bed downstairs to our multi-purpose room for my usage. I've been sleeping with Mok's company just like during my childhood years.

Apart from the bed, I also asked Harris to bring down my daily stuff. One of the request was, bring down the organizer box, make sure to put inside my comb, baby powder and deodorant.

He did just as that. Only thing was......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the deodorant was not mine! I didn't realize till I wanted to use it, Harris was at work. So, I text him :
It says : "Why do you bring down your deodorant? Mine is white colour. Man... Just use!"
 
and he replied me :

It says : "Make you stronger.."
 
Yeah,.. that's my hubby. He also sometimes has loose screw... I love him lots, nonetheless.
 
Note : Trust me, that's my 'high-tech' phone. See the trouble I had to go through just to get the text into this entry. Every body's laughing at me.!

No comments: