DRESSES

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baju Kaftan

We usually make a trip to Pasar Siti Khadijah every time we return to my beloved hometown, Kota Bharu just before we head back to KL. There’re many interesting buys there. Fruits-fruits-fruits and thousands of nick-nacks. Love!
My girl however, is not so fond of the idea. She complains of being tired, sweating… and I just couldn’t get across her yet that it is how it goes when people go to market. It’s not Carefour or Tesco or Cold Storage for that matter!






The trip during Aidilfitri break last year, I bought her a caftan at Pasar Siti Khadijah. She was delighted, she thought Mommy and her are twins when we both wear caftans at nights.




Just after three washes, her very own first caftan frails. Ugly, Mommy can’t take it. I threw the caftan onto Lady Gaga knowing I would do something about it.


Not only upon four months I did take action, applying self made polka-dots bias at all sides. Frails no more!

1 comment:

Kerabu Jantung said...

Mummy! I'm so bored!

nasib baik ada kaftan pink comel!