DRESSES

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coin can

Glenelg, Adelaide

Ms Dew has own way of about Osreylia thing. Really this girl? When I was 3, I don't even know if there's any better place to go than Pantai Cinta Berahi or now known as Pantai Cahaya Bulan.

She's been imagining : going to school - Osreylia... When I say, I am going to work, she says she's also working - Osreylia. Seriously, I don't know how she gets the ideas.

I told her, Mommy had been to Australia before and you don't. She got so angry, she took my Australia album and started scolding me. Didn't I tell yal she's one drama queen!

Travelling alone...

For being obsess with Australia, her dad advised her to start saving money to buy aeroplane ticket so that she could fly to Australia. Using crayon colored paper, they both decorated an empty formula can and turned it into a coin box.


Since then, Ms Dew has been trying to fill the can.........
Well, it looks like she still has a lllloooooooong way to go.....

No comments: