DRESSES

Thursday, February 18, 2010

She is becoming like Mommy

The past two years, we have made collection of thousands of Dew's photos. I believe most parents are doing the same thing in current era... to capture as much possible of our lilttle love ones developments and antics. Big thanks to technology, digital camera makes of what seems to be impossible 20 years ago is actually so simple now.
However, there is also the down side of digital camera. I do not know about you people but for us, we may have captured thousands of Dew's photos but only have ONE being printed. That is her passport photo. Itu pun sebab ambik gambar kat kedai. Teruk eh!

Well, those days..... provided we were using instant polaroid camera, we wouldn't know how a photo looks like unless we get the negative films sent to a photo shop to be developed and printed. Long gone the dinosour age, we now could instantly view the photos we captured. So, I blame technology for not having Dew's 'hardcopy' photos as of now! He he.

Very often I find myself browsing My Pictures sub-folders in my laptop. I LOVE IT each time. Tonite, I realize how Dew has pick-up a lot of things from me... and becoming more and more like Mommy.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 7:50:46 PM @16months - 'wipe clean' house floor

Saturday, June 06, 2009, 9:02:16 PM @ 16months - 'wipe clean' house floor again

Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 5:12:52 PM @ 20 months - 'sweep clean' Nek's house compound

Saturday, October 17, 2009, 11:57:46 AM @ 20months and half - 'vacuum clean' carpet

Saturday, October 17, 2009, 3:04:58 PM

Saturday, October 17, 2009, 3:04:32 PM @20 months and half - only to wear make-up in the car!!!

p/s : mek memang cincai... guna ponds cream saje sejak 15 tahun lalu.

No comments: