DRESSES

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bukit Bandaraya, Shah Alam

I just came back from Klang…., exhausted! Work has been so tiring and stressful. To top that up, I have forever hated to drive.

While I was driving somewhere along NKVE, HOT.FM played the currently top number by Anang Separuh Jiwaku Pergi. Cis… that song is so sadis la…
I broke down to tears listening to the song for reasons I myself not certain of. Others whom had passed and noticed me crying surely thought – This lady must be some pathetic hot chick being dumped big time.
For whatever matters came to my mind … I cannot be that emotional. Damn!

I guess it must be the Bukit Bandaraya, Shah Alam signboard.

Update :
Oooohhh.. work is not so stressful after all, with the received of double check just now before we all break off for Chinese New Year holidays. :)

No comments: