DRESSES

Monday, September 26, 2011

Aidilfitri wish and ramblings


The saying goes : Better late than never!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to muslim visitor(s). :)....... Syawal is yet to end anyway..
Also, I sincerely seek apologies from all for my wrongdoings, be it my physical actions or if there's any part of my writings here that hurts anyone, anywhere.
When I meant all that write in this space, it however never meant to hurt anyone.

I'm feeling a little bit 'down' at the moment and it's bad that I'll be having a presentation to Datuk Raja Nong Chik tomorrow. Hmmm..

For some reason, I couldn't attach the photos to an e-mail that I want to send. Mafusio!

Still, it's not the real reason to my gloom. I'm questioning my decisions and wonder "When are we going to make a move and stay in our house?" "Why are we so slow and there're always setbacks?"

God, please make this one a smooth ride. Please, please , please.

No, not my house. Am responsible for the house renovation design. How can this not make me wonder. We're of the same age from the same school. She has a beautiful house, gorgeous slim figure and FIVE kids!!!

Being an architect sucks!

1 comment:

Diyanazman said...

ok that woman has a hot bod and 5 kids??????? i hate her too!

cheers dear!